Level 1 service – espresso machines
- Annual service recommended
- CBC engineer undertakes service at client’s site
- Duration – 1 -2 hours
- Replacement of service parts
- Visual inspection of valves and seals, internal check and wiring inspection
- Check of normal running operation of equipment including steam and water valves, steam arms, nozzles and water flow
- Check grinder for wear and adjustment, drinks quality audit
- Parts required but not limited to: group gaskets, shower plates, outlet valve seals with armatures, steam valve arm and ‘O’ rings
- Cost – £180 plus VAT
Please note – a 50% deposit may apply at the time of booking.
Combined Level 1 service and boiler pressure test: cost = £250 plus VAT when booked and completed at the same time.
Get in Touch
If you'd like to know more about our services fill out your details below and a member of the team will be happy to set up a discussion.