Level 1 service – espresso machines
- Annual service recommended
- CBC engineer undertakes service at client’s site
- Duration – 1 -2 hours
- Replacement of service parts
- Visual inspection of valves and seals, internal check and wiring inspection
- Check of normal running operation of equipment including steam and water valves, steam arms, nozzles and water flow
- Check grinder for wear and adjustment, drinks quality audit
- Parts required but not limited to: group gaskets, shower plates, outlet valve seals with armatures, steam valve arm and ‘O’ rings
- Cost – £180 plus VAT
Combined Level 1 service and boiler pressure test: cost = £250 plus VAT when booked and completed at the same time.
If you'd like to know more about our services fill out your details below to subscribe to our newsletter.
Get in Touch
If you'd like to know more about our services fill out your details below and a member of the team will be happy to set up a discussion.